Alien Airbreather

Roblox Item Alien Airbreather

Creator

Roblox

Price

None

Type

Hat

About Alien Airbreather

Alien Airbreather is a Roblox Hat with an original price of 140 Robux and a Roblox ID code of 18015827.. Alien Airbreather was published to the Roblox catalog on November 14, 2009 and was last updated November 16, 2016. Alien Airbreather as of February 24, 2024 has 7,333 owners on Roblox.

Description

Xenohistorians have long pondered an apparent paradox. Of the 1127 known civilizations in the galaxy whom ever developed instellar travel, only 27% successfully developed effective global pollution migitation strategies. Cities in worlds belonging to the other 73% are so choked by smog that one of these is essential if you don't want to cough up your lungs.

Last Price

140

Last Updated

November 16 2016

Created

November 14 2009

Item Code

18015827

Available Copies

7,333

Favorites

7,025

First Available

February 22 2013

Last Available

November 13 2009

Last Price

140

Last Updated

November 16 2016

Created

November 14 2009

Item Code

18015827

Available Copies

7,333

Favorites

7,025

First Available

February 22 2013

Last Available

November 13 2009

Roblox Owners List

User Discovered